Life Skills 4 Inclusion
Start: 01-02-2023 - End: 31-07-2024
Project Reference: 2022-1-PL01-KA210-VET-000083703
EU Grant: 60.000,00 €
Key Action: Partnerships for cooperation and exchanges of practices
Action Type: Small-scale partnerships in adult education
The main goal is to promote the social and vocational inclusion of adults aged 30 to 50 with disabilities through learning Life Skills.
The specific objectives will be:
1. Creation of a digital toolkit, based on innovative methodologies for teaching life skills to adults with disabilities
2. To create digital measurement tools to assess the improvement of Life Skills of learners with disabilities.
A dedicated 10-day Workshop will be organised through which participants will improve their skills in teaching life skills to learners with disabilities by 70% and create a digital toolkit based on innovative teaching methods.
In addition, trainers will improve learners' performance measurement skills and create specific digital measurement tools.
Through the implementation of the project activities, the following results will be achieved:
- realisation of a digital training toolkit based on innovative methods;
- realisation of performance measurement tools for learners with disabilities, with reference to learning life skills;
- creation of an online community as a permanent space for those working in the field;
- creation of an e-learning platform on which to upload toolkits;
- Cooperativa Sociale Integrata Diversa Arte - Italy
- ANAPTIXIAKO KENTRO THESSALIAS - Greece
- DINSERTA CENTRO ESPECIAL EMPLEO SL - Spain
- ZDRUZENIE INSTITUT ZA RAZVOJ NA ZAEDNICATA ?? North Macedonia
- VIENNA ASSOCIATION OF EDUCATION VOLUNTEERS - Austria