Folk Art & Culture
Start: 30-12-2022 - End: 29-06-2024
Project Reference: 2022-1-PL01-KA210-VET-000083703
EU Grant: 120.000,00 €
Key Action: Partnerships for cooperation and exchanges of practices
Action Type: Cooperation partnerships in adult education
Objectives of the program: - Shaping the perception of museums as open learning spaces and experiences for every member and group of society, - Use of technology as means of promoting and highlighting Europe's cultural wealth, - Creating an innovative museum educational program for young adults belonging to the NEETs group, - Promoting museums as means capable of stimulating social cohesion, - Becoming relevant and the transition to the digital age.
In addition to the necessary management activities already described in the first Working package, we are going to have the following activities.
- - Results: Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) and educational virtual tour for each partner museum (hosted in a common platform).
- - 2 Transnational project meetings.
- - 4 Multiplier Events, each per museum partner.
- - Evaluation and monitoring activities.
- - Dissemination activities
Within the two years of the program life, we are going to create two different Results. The first is a Μassive Open Online Course (MOOC), which will include 4 core modules and two compulsory courses for trainees. The second result is the creation of an educational virtual tour for each partner museum, which will be part of the training, but also will take the form of an independent result available to everyone interested to visit and learn about the collections of the partner museums.
- Dimos Pylis - Greece
- ANAPTIXIAKO KENTRO THESSALIAS - Greece
- Centro studi per il Museo della lana e per l'immagine dell'Abruzzo - Italy
- COMPLEXUL MUZEAL NATIONAL MOLDOVA IASI - Romania
- KADIR HAS UNIVERSITESI - Türkiye